Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Polaroid a Day

I've been developing a photo each day since I got my new Polaroid camera (the Polaroid Zink technology calls it "printing" rather than "developing" but I'm going for the latter just for street creds). I'm not yet daring to complete a whole 365 project (Instagramers, for example, take a photo each day for 365 days) because those damn Zink photo papers are expensive but we'll see how far I can go. At least for now I need around 44 for this wall craft made with Polaroids I'd like to decorate our living room with. Enzo tried to make pencil drawings on the wall once. Probably thought it was too bare. We were like "what do you think you're doing!?", "those are ugly!" and we made him dry erase everything. I think that's when he totally abandoned sketching altogether. Way to go to crush the kid's dreams.


Anyway.

For now, I made that photo in the middle to pay my respects.

Photobucket









That's it, no cursing for now. No wait, I already did... shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment